Board of Elections
The next scheduled meeting is Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 10:00 am. The meeting is open to the public via live stream and in-person. Please contact Kristen Scott at email@example.com to request the link to attend remotely. The meeting is held at 30 Duke St, Lower Level, Conference Room 1 at the Community Resources Building in Prince Frederick.
The Board will convene as the Board of Canvassers before the regular board meeting to reject any untimely ballots that may have arrived after the election.
Pursuant to §3.2B of the Board’s bylaws, public participation at a meeting must be pre-scheduled and pre-approved by the Board President. To obtain approval to speak at a Board Meeting, please contact Kristen Scott at 410-535-2214 x 4 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4:00 pm the day before the meeting.
Notice of Manual Audit;
The Calvert County Board of Elections will conduct the manual ballot audit of the 2022 General Election starting on February 8, 2023 at 10 am. The audit will take one day to complete and will take place at the Community Resources Building located at 30 Duke St, Lower Level, Prince Frederick. The audit is open to the public. Please click here for further details Notice of Manual Audit;.
At its meeting on April 19, 2022 , the Calvert County Board of Elections approved the following: mailto:email@example.com
1. Changing the location of the polling place for 01-002 from Southern Middle School, 9615 H G Trueman Rd, Lusby to Southern Community Center, 20 Appeal Ln, Lusby.
2. Changing the location of the polling place for 02-006 from Huntingtown Elementary School, 4345 Huntingtown Rd, Huntingtown to Huntingtown High School, 4125 Solomons Island Rd, Huntingtown.
3. Changing the location of the polling place for 02-007 at Northern High School, 2950 Chaneyville Rd, Owings to Huntingtown High School, 4125 Solomons Island Rd, Huntingtown.
4. Changing the location of the polling place for 03-002 at Beach Elementary School, 7900 Old Bayside Rd, Chesapeake Beach to Sunderland Elementary School, 150 Clyde Jones Rd, Sunderland.
5. Changing the location of the polling place for 03-005 at Windy Hill Middle School, 9560 Boyds Turn Rd, Owings to Mt. Harmony Elementary School, 900 W. Mt Harmony Rd, Owings
6. Changing the location of the polling place for 03-006 at Dunkirk Fire Department, 3170 W Ward Rd, Dunkirk to Northern Middle School, 2954 Chaneyville Rd, Owings.
7. Adding a new polling place for 03-007 at Fairview Vote Center, 8120 Southern Maryland Blvd (behind the library).
The following maps show the precinct boundaries that were approved: (Please click on the precinct to view the map)